“No Matter What Sport Or Your Current Level Of Performance I Can Help You To Be Better…. Much, Much Better.”
Is Your Sport Important To You? Would You Like To Be A Champion?
All elite athletes and competitive sportspeople work hard on the mental side of their game. Developing the mind game is widely considered to be an essential part of an athlete’s training regime.
So it is no secret that sports men and women use hypnosis, visualisations, mental rehearsal, affirmations and many other invaluable techniques to reach the top of their respective sports. Tiger Woods practices the perfect swing and delivers an inch perfect shot in his mind before he delivers it in reality. Likewise Johnathon Sexton the Irish Rugby Team’s inspirational fly-half has perfected the art of focused concentration with his kicking routine.
However what is not perhaps so well known is the fact that hypnosis for sports improvement is available to anyone wanting improved performance in their respective training, sport or game.
Hypnosis In Sport
The use of hypnosis in sport has been around for many years.
- In the 1956 Melbourne Olympics the Russian team had eleven hypnotists as part of their coaching staff. In
- 1980 over half of the Australian swim team used hypnosis tapes as part of their training regime.
- In an Irish context, Steve Collins beat Chris Eubank for the World Boxing Organisations Super-Middleweight title in 1996. Steve had used Dr Tony Quinn, a renowned hypnotherapist, who helped Steve to deliver twice as many punches as Eubank.
I have Worked With Elite Athletes And Intercounty Gaelic Footballers but no matter what your game or current level of performance you can be better.
Hypnosis Can Help You To;
- Develop laser like focus and concentration so that you eliminate all distractions as you line up your shot or kick.
- Enjoy “peak state,”, what professionals call being in the zone, so that you feel positive and confident. You feel like a winner.
- Train harder in the gym or on the road so that you have more body strength and stamina.
- Eliminate pre-match nerves so that you enjoy your game and perform in a state of focussed relaxation,
- Use self hypnosis and mental rehearsal to develop and perfect skills sets such as taking free kicks, sinking difficult putts or using complex martial arts moves or punch combinations.
- Develop your competitive edge and motivation so that your desire to win burns like a fire
The programme is suitable for people of all ages and backgrounds. It is excellent for young people and teenagers. (Please note young people under 18 years must have permission from their parents or guardians).
- All work is carried out discretely and in total confidence.
- The programme is tailored to your unique circumstances and needs.
- Comprehensive support and guidance is offered every step of the way.
- Every person is treated with the utmost respect and honesty.
“I enjoyed a dramatic improvement in my game when Sean taught me how to master the mental side of golf.”
Padraig. O’G, Sligo – Keen Amateur Golfer
“I attended Sean Mc Gee to help improve my golf. I was delighted with the results and subsequently decided to learn self hypnosis for personal development and to further improve my game. Highly recommended.”
Shane T. Donegal